Friday, April 18, 2008

At Last!


Wow, I really had a time loading this. For some reason, Blogger kept kicking me out yesterday and today.

Here is the picture of my craft show find. It isn't really a door, but made to look like one. I will probably end up painting it someday -- I would prefer a lighter color over the really dark brown. I put up some cards quickly so you could see how it looks. And added some of my giraffe buddies!

This sits outside my craft room door, kind of as a picture of what goes on in "there." I was pretty happy to find it!

Oh - and I finally got better pictures of the card I made yesterday. Take another peek, if you want, for the true colors! I hope you will come back and see the Fast Friday card later this afternoon!

9 comments:

  1. Oh Judy that is so cute!!! What a great idea!

    I posted a video of Dempsi eating his bone lol!! Check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a neat find-looks really nice. The chocolate dessert sounds yummy!

    Bev J. (Maxell on SCS)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your display is eye-catching. Glad to see you added your giraffes to make it "yours".

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an amazing and fun idea!!! It's beautiful!! And I love those Giraffes too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool-looking display! I think you're right about painting it a lighter color, and stamping on it will look great. I see my sick mousie card on there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute idea, I think you made a great find at that craft show!
    LeAnne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Judy this is really cool! Love the look of it and a great way to showcase favorite cards!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How a"door"able! ha ha ha But it really is an awesome idea :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!