Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Arte y Pico Award...


I have been honored by my blogging friend, Diane, with the Arte y Pico Award. Diane, thank you so much for your kind comments! I am so glad our paths crossed!

Here is how it works:
There are 5 rules attached to this:
1. You have to pick 5 blogs that you consider deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also contributes to the blogging community, no matter what language.
2. Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his/her blog to be visited by everyone.
3. Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her/him the award itself.
4. The Award winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of "Arte Y Pico" blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award.
5. To show these rules.

I know that a lot of people have already received this award, and I may be giving it some that have already been awarded. I am inspired by so many different people! But these are five blogs (of the many that I could have chosen!) that I have chosen because of their inspiration to me!
Michelle Zindorf
Shelly Kuck
Tosha Leyendekker
Mercy Kerin
Silke Ledlow

Diane, thank you again. I am so honored~

8 comments:

  1. Judy - you are too sweet!!! Thank you!!!
    I have receive this award a while back already...but I will play again, since I know of a couple super talented people whom I can pass it on to...!!! I'll post it soon....~Silke~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!! I know Diane....she is a sweetie and also so talented!! Your blog certainly deserves this award.......and thank you so much for sharing such gorgeous creations so I can CASE away!!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Judy! Your blog and your creations ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Judy, you are an absolute peach and one of the kindest people!!! Thank you so much for this award!! Congrats to you too!! You so deserve it. And I love your music!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. judy...thanks so much for the award....you are too sweet! i am so tickled to receive this from such a wonderful and talented stamper!

    thanks again, and i will post it in the next couple of days!

    hugs ~ mercy

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so deserving of this!! Keep up the great work!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!